GET UPDATES AND WEEKLY TIPS FOR SUCCESS
When it comes to climbing mountains, heading up to the summit without the right tools could spell disaster. So why should we treat our own monumental life goals any different?
In What's Your GPA, audiences will build a robust mental and practical toolset to help them set the necessary accountability parameters to achieve their biggest goals, no matter the difficulty. By sharing clever analogies between her kit of mountain-climbing essentials and our inner world, Berta teaches us a simple practical way to set those accountability waypoints to help break down their goals into achievable, smart, attainable steps to make sure they stay on track until they reach their desired outcome.
Berta's toolkit is a simple and profound look at the things we need to get the things we want -- tools everyone should have at the ready to achieve their dreams.
In What's Your GPA? audiences will learn:
• A memorable visual system that prepares them to achieve their grand vision.
• A simple three-word guide that will keep them going, even when the going gets tough.
• How to inspire themselves through taking action and rewriting their own story.
• The crucial introspective skill that helps us self-moderate and keep in line with what we truly want.
- How to set up an accountability system for long-term achievement.
Recording Of Programs:
You may record Berta’s presentations at no additional charge as long as:
Berta offers a Virtual Program Option where budget limitations do not allow for in-person program fee. Please contact our office at 954.274.3875 for pricing.
In an effort to facilitate your efforts, Berta proposes a flat travel fee of $750 including flight, hotel and meals for domestic travel (in the U.S.) For international arrangements, please contact our office at 954.274.3875 for pricing.